Blue Devils 2014 Thread

Thanks just send it through private message

I can do an "unlisted" upload on youtube. If it goes down I won't reupload it again. Don't want to anger BD higher-ups too much :poke: . I'll only share it here though.

Give me ~1hr

Got it. I won't share it here.

I may or may not have a place to share it. If any want wants some link feel free (or not) to send a PM.

hi...sent you a PM :music:

Wow. This show is gonna be awesome. Definitely an older side of BD

• Like 1

Careful. Used to be, no links to YouTube were allowed on these forums. That was changed when corps started putting up official videos on YouTube to stay current with media trends. There seems to be no problem with fan-recorded lot videos and the like being posted, as the corps don't seem to care much about those being out there in the ether. A video that BD actually took action on to remove, however, is another matter. Wouldn't want there to be any issues or trouble. That being said, PMs and Dropbox/box/google drive are beautiful things. I'd just keep these forums out of it, so as not to put the administrators in an awkward position.

Yeah, in the social media 24/7 "news" cycle era we all get pretty impatient, huh. I know I do, especially for shows I'm really anticipating. 99% of my brain totally understands the logic behind why corps want to control information flow, but that 1% of my brain REALLY wants to disregard so I can see the cool stuff!

Edited by perc2100

Careful. Used to be, no links to YouTube were allowed on these forums. That was changed when corps started putting up official videos on YouTube to stay current with media trends. There seems to be no problem with fan-recorded lot videos and the like being posted, as the corps don't seem to care much about those being out there in the ether. A video that BD actually took action on to remove, however, is another matter. Wouldn't want there to be any issues or trouble. That being said, PMs and Dropbox/box/google drive are beautiful things. I'd just keep these forums out of it, so as not to put the administrators in an awkward position.

yeah BD may not like one of their board members owning a site with videos on it they dont want out there

:ninja:

this could be the first BD show I have truly loved since 2006. it's early, so I'm not going gaga or dada yet....but yowza

You didn't like 2011?!