The Blue Knights 2014 Official Show Announcement

Kudos to BK for keeping everyone guessing.... They're running a two week fundraiser and are unveiling the uni with these little shots each day. Great idea and from the looks of things has everyone intrigued!

Their last two shows have been some of my favourites. I listen to 2013 all the time now.

They've been good, no arguing that, but their shows just never seem to reach me

They've been good, no arguing that, but their shows just never seem to reach me

To each their own...which is a good thing. Their 2012 show is on my list of all-time favorite shows from any I've seen going back to 1964.

From your signature line, we're in the '10s, specifically this is 2014. :poke:

Do people not use sequins anymore? I mean, I never EVERY used them, but I see them in stores for sale. They're so shinny that you can't help but notice them as you walk by. :tounge2:

I see a few high school marching bands every now and then that still have sequins on their (older) uniforms but it's definitely less popular now than it once was.

IIRC, BD's 2013 uniform had sequins in the black and white sash down the front as well as on the white half-length sleeve on their right arm.

This is correct. It was my understanding that they were going for a very retro look. Perhaps that's what BK is going for as well.

From your signature line, we're in the '10s, specifically this is 2014. :poke:

Do people not use sequins anymore? I mean, I never EVER used them, but I see them in stores for sale. They're so shinny that you can't help but notice them as you walk by. :tounge2:

Actually I've noticed sequins are actually fairly popular in the general public. Working at a HS (and my wife at middle school), I see sequins on ladies' shirts & shoes (kind of) fairly frequently.

Actually I've noticed sequins are actually fairly popular in the general public. Working at a HS (and my wife at middle school), I see sequins on ladies' shirts & shoes (kind of) fairly frequently.

I think it is a conspiracy created by the world secret sequin cartel.