Achin' for Akron/Cinecast

Cavaliers. Excited to see the show again, cant wait until its clean. Only cavies show im excited to see again since Mad World.

Also they need to add the mad world "muahahahaha"

The cavaliers were INCREDIBLE! The theme of the show was nice, the brass was powerful, and what more can you say about the front ensemble?!?! Using the instruments as props and then putting the marimbas in a circle and running around the inside playing them blew me away.

Great job Cavies! I'm thinking top 6 this year is in their eyes.

Madison Scouts up next doing the music of Stan Kenton. Sounds like a lot of high brass should be featured. I have been really looking forward to this show.

The marimba work on the field was a lot more involved than I was expecting- think the cadets 2000 quad soli except more of it and with marimbas! Sweeeeeeet- got a big, deserving applause.

Madison big opening statement/ the volume bar just got raised!!

Good lord those Madison tubas are hauling some big step sizes there- impressive

Wow- classic Madison but still current and fresh. Strong brass, very difficult visual and music book! Will be a beast to clean by finals but they certainly have a great vehicle- entertaining, powerful, Madison, awesome

Madison's music is excellent - they have a LOT more work to do than Cavies at this point. Much less comfortable with the drill.

Madison. Sounds like Madison! Fun. Not sure if it'll ever be clean enough to challenge the top 6.

But very fun.

Just please whats the point of the guy who walks really slow and does a flip?