Fan Network 2014-2015?

My wish list for FN includes:

- Replace repetitive city names with corps show names

- Stop logging people out after 24 hours.

- Don't remove the top 12 in Semis just because Finals are added. What's up with that? I'm a bit worried about this right now, as they did this last year (but they don't always do it). It's truly weird, because there's really no basis for removing it. It's a show, right? And, sometimes a corps does better in Semis than Finals. Like, all of the lower corps (9-12 or so) and sometimes a top corps too. Not naming names here. But you know who I'm talking about... Certain soloists get nervous - I sure would.

Anyway, FN is a great service and a credit to DCI. Thanks!

I am not a beta tester and don't claim to be one. However, I have attempted to watch past years on three separate devices. Two worked fine while one did not.

I was able to watch previous years with no issues on both my desktop windows machine on IE and on my Samsung Galaxy tablet using chrome.

As for my iPhone, not so good. While I was able to login after some extra effort (When will they fix the logoff so that you can change devices?), I was unable to view any files. The old message is still there "this file is unavailable at this time." We got this message last year when devices weren't able to access.

Please let me know what mobile devices are working for you.

I am not a beta tester and don't claim to be one. However, I have attempted to watch past years on three separate devices. Two worked fine while one did not.

I was able to watch previous years with no issues on both my desktop windows machine on IE and on my Samsung Galaxy tablet using chrome.

As for my iPhone, not so good. While I was able to login after some extra effort (When will they fix the logoff so that you can change devices?), I was unable to view any files. The old message is still there "this file is unavailable at this time." We got this message last year when devices weren't able to access.

Please let me know what mobile devices are working for you.

iPhone 3GS. I had the same problem, but about two months ago suddenly the old content started working. I assumed they did something behind the scenes, either to the file format or the streaming technology. Anyway, any show I pull up works now, so try again. I haven't tried everything in the vault, like the documentaries, though. Wait, let me check ... ok, Brass Roots is working now (that's the most important one, IMO. See it if you haven't.) and the HOF I tried are working, but The Beat and Legacy Vignettes still give the unavailable message. Does that help?

My wish list for FN includes:

- Replace repetitive city names with corps show names

- Stop logging people out after 24 hours.

- Don't remove the top 12 in Semis just because Finals are added. What's up with that? I'm a bit worried about this right now, as they did this last year (but they don't always do it). It's truly weird, because there's really no basis for removing it. It's a show, right? And, sometimes a corps does better in Semis than Finals. Like, all of the lower corps (9-12 or so) and sometimes a top corps too. Not naming names here. But you know who I'm talking about... Certain soloists get nervous - I sure would.

Anyway, FN is a great service and a credit to DCI. Thanks!

Update: I was wrong about this. They removed the top 12 from semis in 2008, 2009, and 2010. But left it in for 2011, 2012 and 2013, so were're probably good for this year.

One more point though: Crowns spoken word audio is seriously messed up for semis last year, and I believe it has problems in finals too. Basically the first 2 seconds is missing from everything he says. Do they still have the original constant-volume of his voice somewhere, so that could be fixed?

iPhone 3GS. I had the same problem, but about two months ago suddenly the old content started working. I assumed they did something behind the scenes, either to the file format or the streaming technology. Anyway, any show I pull up works now, so try again. I haven't tried everything in the vault, like the documentaries, though. Wait, let me check ... ok, Brass Roots is working now (that's the most important one, IMO. See it if you haven't.) and the HOF I tried are working, but The Beat and Legacy Vignettes still give the unavailable message. Does that help?

I am working with an iPhone 5s and am having trouble on multiple years. So far, no luck.

I am working with an iPhone 5s and am having trouble on multiple years. So far, no luck.

Hmm. They will probably fix that relatively soon, because there will be more of them around. Still, I'd let them know; they may not have a copy of each device to test on. They may be assuming everything works because some things work.

When do we think they'll add the 2013 Finals to the basic package offering ?. They gave the 2012 finals to the 2013 subscribers in 2013, but off the top of my head I forget when in the 2013 season they added the 2012 Finals. Anybody here remember when they did this last season ?

When do we think they'll add the 2013 Finals to the basic package offering ?. They gave the 2012 finals to the 2013 subscribers in 2013, but off the top of my head I forget when in the 2013 season they added the 2012 Finals. Anybody here remember when they did this last season ?

The email response I got on this very question was that 2013 Finals will be added right after opening night.

The email response I got on this very question was that 2013 Finals will be added right after opening night.

I believe that is when they released 2012 Finals last year as well. At least they are consistent.

Wow, really disappointed that they took down the various on demand "season" shows for 2011, 2010, etc., such as Allentown, early season shows, etc. All thats up now is championship week for those years. I had hoped they would keep everything up from each season, but I understand they probably need to make room for new stuff. Still though, I liked the fact that I could go back and watch 2010 Allentown for example...

They still have the full schedule up from 2012 and 2013, but I imagine that will be gone as future years approach as well. :(