Drums 2014

BD's drums are basically United's from this past WGI, and Troopers' drums are George Mason's drums with chrome rather than black chrome.

Love BDB's and Phantom's.

I know it technically fits their show theme and all, but what exactly is the point to all of that detail that nobody will ever see? You may as well just post a picture of a plain blue drum.

What's the point of all of those wood grain drums that you can't see from a distance. They might as just post a picture of a <insert stain color here> drum.

I know it technically fits their show theme and all, but what exactly is the point to all of that detail that nobody will ever see? You may as well just post a picture of a plain blue drum.

If anyone ever does a show about a soul-crushing corporate office environment, I'd fully expect to see drums covered with spreadsheets or PowerPoint slides.

I was actually thinking the same thing.

Sure, you'll never see the details from that far off, but when you see someone walking down the street with rolled up blueprints, you know that those look like. If they didn't have the white lines (even though you can't see them in detail), they wouldn't look like blue prints. The same can be said for Crown's drums last year. You could tell they were a chalkboard, even though you couldn't make out the equations. Sometimes its about the texture, more than the detail.

• Like 1