Show of Shows Rockford

yeah thats what they said. Does it say the reason or they were just like no tarps.

I believe it has something to do with the potential of ruining the grass (further than just marching on it anyways).

It is actually in the DCI rulebook...

I didn't know that. I guess that rule didn't apply to Crown's preview since that's technically not an official DCI event.

I didn't know that. I guess that rule didn't apply to Crown's preview since that's technically not an official DCI event.

Gardner Webb is also replacing the field now that Crown's done with it (that's why it looked so bad last weekend), which might have something to do with it as well.

Madison doesn't have anything to worry about! 1 score and we're all jumping ship!

1) Not a full panel.

2) In my opinion, their 2 strongest sections from last year weren't even judged.

3) Their weakest section was the only one judged individually.

4) First show jitters.

To me it'd be more promising for Madison to open up the season a little lower with high content scores which would mean the show would peak later in the season, which hasn't been the case the last 3. Something tells me they're gonna be just fine.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 2

Yeah, I've been going to spring training for a few years now at GWU and that's the worst condition I can remember seeing it in.

On a different note, I hope someone posts some video from tonight's show. Would love to see all the Corps.

I'm particularly interested to hear an improved Cavie's horn line and how the concept reads from the stands!

Yeah, I've been going to spring training for a few years now at GWU and that's the worst condition I can remember seeing it in.

Great thing that the grass is being replaced with a turf field

• Like 1

Madison doesn't have anything to worry about! 1 score and we're all jumping ship!

1) Not a full panel.

2) In my opinion, their 2 strongest sections from last year weren't even judged.

3) Their weakest section was the only one judged individually.

4) First show jitters.

To me it'd be more promising for Madison to open up the season a little lower with high content scores which would mean the show would peak later in the season, which hasn't been the case the last 3. Something tells me they're gonna be just fine.

I could also make the same argument for the cavies :)! This year is going to be great!!!

• Like 1