DCI West - Stanford, CA

Way to kill (and not in a good way) the National Anthem :-(

• Like 1

Aww come on this better not be high camera all night! I'd like to see a few close ups.

Excellent sound though btw! Really EXCELLENT sound! Thank you FN. You guys don't get enough compliments.

Just one more example of DCI treating everyone west of the Mississippi as second class citizens.

Okay. I've never done this Fan Network thing before. I have a question: The feed stops every so often. If I hit the pause and start button, it gets going again. Is this a problem with the feed? Or is it my computer or connection? If it's on my end, is there anything I can do to fix it? And I mean, is there anything I can do right now. Buying a computer isn't an option at this moment. :satisfied:

I just wish I could hear what the PA announcer was saying, and not the people talking too close to the mics about someone's pre-show :dry:

Okay. I've never done this Fan Network thing before. I have a question: The feed stops every so often. If I hit the pause and start button, it gets going again. Is this a problem with the feed? Or is it my computer or connection? If it's on my end, is there anything I can do to fix it? And I mean, is there anything I can do right now. Buying a computer isn't an option at this moment. :satisfied:

It's you. For tonight... if you're wireless, stop and go hardwired. That'll help.

• Like 1

I didn't have an option for Multi or High Cam. Am I missing something?

Sound is great. I'm liking SC Cadets' show.

Edited by jasgre2000