East Coast Classic June 29th!

Shaffer has Crown and Boston outperforming their GE design... Shaffer is a pretty straight up judge (from my recollection). Crown and Boston may have some problems there if he has it right. At least it is GE and not a visual, brass, perc., or guard. GE score relationships can be a bit more arbitrary... but it still seems strange.

1The Cadets78.000

2Phantom Regiment74.400

3Bluecoats73.500

4Boston Crusaders70.400

5Jersey Surf56.200

im not saying that because certain groups got high scores. 1 year ago those were the scores. 1st place was at an 81. First regional the highest score was an 86 and that was July 13. We are going to be at that score in June or first couple days of July.

Shaffer has Crown and Boston outperforming their GE design... Shaffer is a pretty straight up judge (from my recollection). Crown and Boston may have some problems there if he has it right. At least it is GE and not a visual, brass, perc., or guard. GE score relationships can be a bit more arbitrary... but it still seems strange.

too early to start reading much into to subcap inversions. later in the season -- it's a message. early in the season it's "well that's how i ranked my subcaps tonight".

• Like 1

#eastcoastinflation ?

It's not TOO bad... Devils almost broke 80 last night. It was going to happen within a day or two no matter what part of the country was in competition. We might have one night here where some scores rock backward... just for a night.

1The Cadets78.000

2Phantom Regiment74.400

3Bluecoats73.500

4Boston Crusaders70.400

5Jersey Surf56.200

im not saying that because certain groups got high scores. 1 year ago those were the scores. 1st place was at an 81. First regional the highest score was an 86 and that was July 13. We are going to be at that score in June or first couple days of July.

last year crown was out west and bloo didn't have this product.

• Like 1

1The Cadets78.000

2Phantom Regiment74.400

3Bluecoats73.500

4Boston Crusaders70.400

5Jersey Surf56.200

normally I'd agree - but Cadets are a few points ahead of where they were last year in terms of execution and design - as are the Bluecoats...

1The Cadets78.000

2Phantom Regiment74.400

3Bluecoats73.500

4Boston Crusaders70.400

5Jersey Surf56.200

It's easy to see how it happened. Coats went on 4 from the end. They got their beefy score... and then the judges had to nudge up for the next 2 groups. It's the "99.5 World Champion" effect.

• Like 1

and Spirit/Cadets went up 3 points, Crown up 5(didnt have a show yesterday) while Boston didnt go up a point. Boston needs to kick it into gear at this rate. Spirit was 7 points behind Boston 3 days ago and are 2 points tonight. At Rochester Blue Stars got a 72 while going on after the first place group (which will hurt score compared to going on after groups in their "tier").

• Like 1

This was exactly what I thought as soon as I saw all 3 over 80...

It's easy to see how it happened. Coats went on 4 from the end. They got their beefy score... and then the judges had to nudge up for the next 2 groups. It's the "99.5 World Champion" effect.