Yeah..... no.

10389607_10203108597888074_7783344556775

Yea, those SoCal shows are always packed. I've never been to a "World" class show in SoCal that wasn't packed. Too few shows for such a LARGE population.

• Like 1

If you look really close you can see the heads of people who are standing on the railing, looking over the green fence in front of the slope and to the right of the stands. The back stands were well populated with performers from the evening's previous competing units.

But, but ... drum corps is dying. Yeah, the seven new Open Class corps are just a fluke.

You really should stop doing that.

Now it's going into my signature!

If you're going to put it in your signature, you should definitely take the space away from the very beginning of the phrase on the left.

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing well, right?

• Like 1

I thought BD would hit 80 tonight for sure, but I'd guess the judges were reluctant to give it to them their first night back from 6 days without a show. They sure make it look easy though and their hornline has a nice clear, pure sound. Vanguard has greatness lurking, just waiting for them to get a handle on the physicality of their show. It'll be exciting when they do!

there is a time chart 'the past history' where you know the date the first corps break 80 or 90, and so on.

I don't think I ever even had a signature until now.

Glad to bother you so much even though it shouldn't at all.

the sky is falling...wait they are playing my favorite song.