50th Annual Drum Corps Grand Prix

Congratulations Cabs great job.

Facemelt time - Cabs setting up for their encore.

• Like 1

Well done Cabs! Sunrisers debut strong! CV breaks 80 and the season looks to be wide open. Congratulations to all the corps and to the Cabs for hosting what looks like a successful show!

Congrats Cabs!

WAY TO GO CABS & CV Atlanta.

Edited by 2B or not 2B
  • Like 2

Congrads to the Cabs ,great showing for Sunrisers Bush & Hurcs with-in striking distance .

Next week Fusion, Bucs and Cabs meet again. Should be just as interesting.

looks like the bucs run is probably over. things are changing. and this is what happens when a corps doesn't want to do contest's every week. i always thought the bucs didn't compete enough. but congrats to the cabs. they are on their way. ponzo must be very happy. good for you frank! :thumbup:

• Like 1

Tonight's spread is limited by upward pressure from Fusion and CV...... Fusion's performance pushed the Bucs ahead of their winning Grand Prix score from last year. Didn't leave much room in the top box for Cabs..... 84.8 is high for July 12th !

By Labor Day, a spread of 0.5 will be a lot because top to bottom is so much improved. I love that Cabs made this 2-year push to the top, but I still think Fusion and CV are the corps that will make 1st to 5th a TIGHT PACK !

Joe