Troopers - Casper, WY
Crossmen - San Antonio, TX
Pacific Crest - Diamond Bar, CA
Oregon Crusaders - Portland, OR
Mandarins - Sacramento, CA
Cascades - Seattle, WA
The Academy - Tempe, AZ

Read more: http://www.dci.org/schedule/index.cfm?#ixzz375ER1000

Sorry guys, I'm gonna sit back and just enjoy some drum corps, I've tried the live updates thing before and it drained my phone and made me feel frenzied between shows. It's a webcast too, so you won't be completely out of the loop. I'll be sure to post an in depth analysis when I get back. Going with my family, so my mom should take some VERY good pictures for me to share when I get back. I'm right on the 50 40 rows up, so I should get a good mix of visual and music. Going in open mind, all previous performances out of my head like I'm seeing the shows for the first time. Adios.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1

Godspeed, DrumMan.

• Like 1

Awesome! I am driving 4 hours from western Colorado to see the show.... Haven't been to the Denver drum corps show in 15 years! I just have to go though... the Blue Knights were in my town earlier this summer to give a clinic/performance for the students/town and I am so excited to see them again.

Seems as if this year is a great year for the Blue Knights! Definitely one of the best Blue Knights in recent years from what I am hearing.

I wish more of the "top" corps were at this show. This stadium is one of the best in DCI and I'm not sure why more corps don't try to swing out to Denver.

• Like 1

Awesome! I am driving 4 hours from western Colorado to see the show.... Haven't been to the Denver drum corps show in 15 years! I just have to go though... the Blue Knights were in my town earlier this summer to give a clinic/performance for the students/town and I am so excited to see them again.

Seems as if this year is a great year for the Blue Knights! Definitely one of the best Blue Knights in recent years from what I am hearing.

I wish more of the "top" corps were at this show. This stadium is one of the best in DCI and I'm not sure why more corps don't try to swing out to Denver.

Most of the top corps were originally slated for Minneapolis on the same day, which would also have been in an amazing stadium, but has since been relocated to La Crosse due to a conflict with a major concert event.

You'll love the quality of corps there.... Crossmen, Troopers, Madison, BK and SCV all finalist caliber corps plus an up and coming Oregon Crusaders. Pac Crest and Academy! Great show, wish I could be there... My early prediction is:

1) SCV- 85.0

2) Blue Knights- 81.7

3) Madison- 79.8

4) Troopers- 76.6

5) Crossmen- 76.2

6) Oregon Crusaders- 72.4

7) Pac Crest- 71.8

8) Academy- 71.5

Maybe a better question would be to ask why DCI would schedule Denver and Minneapolis (since moved to LaCrosse) on the same day.

Might as well make some predictions

SCV - 85.2

BK - 83.5

Madison - 78.3

Crossmen - 77.2

Troopers - 75.6

Oregon Crusaders - 73.5

Pacific Crest - 70.4

Academy - 69.8

Cascades - 68.5