Drums Along the Rockies 2014

Yeah, I could listen to that performance of Nimrod a few more times.

• Like 1

Agreed. Tired of preachy narration.

I have no problem with the kind of narration BK is using. It blends well with the music and furthers the theme. And it isn't condescending or intrusive. I actually think it adds a lot to their show.

I'm just going to go ahead and say that this show is not falling any lower than 9th this year. I don't think we'll be seeing Madison or Boston catching up to them. Again, just my opinion.

I agree .... I don't see Scouts touching BK, really. I hope BK doesn't get screwed by being slotted to perform before BAC or Blue Stars at the big regionals. I also see a lot more GE and audience attention from BK than PR is getting now.

Loved that pit encore piece. BK is such a classy organization. As a Coloradan, I am a bit of a BK homer. It would be cool to see them make the jump into a G7 position like Crown did a few years ago.

That was intense and it's the encore.

On my system, that "fan network chat support" button blocks the full screen button but if you can manage to click the full screen button, the chat button disappears.

How does one turn off that Fan Network Chat Support button at the bottom of the feed? I didn't see one on the LaCrosse feed and this is blocking the scroll bar from going back to moments I wanted to see again in between corps. Also, when I tried to enter the question about how to turn it off, it wouldn't allow me to do so. Am I the only one with that problem?

There's only one thing left to play...Everybody clap along!