San Antonio Regional

Right now BK's "moments" aren't that big. The whole thing is great but they've got to shape and bring those moments out more to pump up the GE

Thanks. I agree with that to some extent. I think the same thing may have been holding BAC back, but they're getting better (as the scores seem to be showing).

Biggest Loser Tonight! Fan NotWork!

boxingfred, you rock. made my night.

• Like 2

How was the fan network?

Right now BK's "moments" aren't that big. The whole thing is great but they've got to shape and bring those moments out more to pump up the GE

TOTALLY agree. And IMO their overall design lacks the depth of BAC and Blue Stars. Someone on here tonight mentioned the cool subtlety of BAC's guard putting on shirts to show how they are becoming more-and-more human. And while some might think Blue Stars' tarps and furniture are clutter, they do a great job integrating that into their show in a way that works.

Really, this is a super competitive season top-to-bottom. This might be one of the best/most competitive years in awhile, and in a year like this "good" is not going to cut it if the goal is to excel

I agree. Said it first viewing. A bit too much ego in the show design. Self-editing gets tougher as all your own ideas become reinforced as "brilliant"

Same exact thing happened to Cadets in 2006 and also Cadets 1986 is another PRIME example

Ummm, I thought Cadets won in 1986.

LOL incoming! Let's just say not good.

Haha wow. Figured they would've got it together by now.