Fan Reactions to Bluecoats "Pitch Bend" Ending 2014

I was pretty much in the same location, just maybe higher up. Awesome, just awesome. I also videotaped it on my ipad (but didn't upload to YouTube). I am wondering if I should say anything to my brother and friend that are coming with me and show them the clip, or just let them naturally react. My only concern is that our seats aren't very central, so I wonder if the effect will be as strong. We will get to see the guy jump off the ramp right in front of us though!

Well, we were in row 21, between the 10 and 15, and it was pretty strong. Not as loud (on the synth) as if we were in the middle, but the horns had very nice impact.

the problem is it doesn't take any talent to do...

C'mon, be for real. Do you have any idea of the time, effort and the skill and musicianship on the part of the performers that have gone into making it sound the way it does, smooth and seamless at both ends?

Fred O.

Edited by drumno5
  • Like 1

If this "pitch bending" was done with the brass line using a half-valve technique I would actually be impressed. :cool:

But of course your remark and the accompnying cool guy emoticon are pointless, because you could never, ever create that effect with half-valves.

Fred O.

Was at the alumni viewing party in Canton. It was NUTS. I'll try to find a video if I can.

Just added finals night video. Had the whole place throwing babies. Love it.

Edited by superOOk
  • Like 1

Just added finals night video. Had the whole place throwing babies. Love it.

Where?

Where?

It's pretty hard to miss the crowds reaction to this part of their show. It was nice to see Bluecoats move up as the season progressed instead of down like several of your other post suggested.