Official Atlanta/Southeastern Regional running thread

Much as I like the Can Can, I'm not sure how it fits with the rest of the show. It's not like they're celebrating no longer having strings attached. They've been unattached almost the entire show, except for the DM.

Thank you for the correction, Mr. Gamin. My screen is smaller and your last name was not clear on the screen.

Great job guys!

Pacific Crest does a great job using the field! One of the things that struck me is that with the darker uniform bottom you really need to stay away from using too many dense forms like Mandarins did.

Let's do a commercial about creating music where NONE of the music performed has anything to do with what we see on the screen.

• Like 1

Much as I like the Can Can, I'm not sure how it fits with the rest of the show. It's not like they're celebrating no longer having strings attached. They've been unattached almost the entire show, except for the DM.

Good point. I'd imagine that one couldn't do the can can as well if strings were attached, so maybe they're saying "We can do the Can Can so well because there are no strings attached"? ( Yes, I'm reaching)

They call me MISTER Tibbs.

key_art_they_call_me_mr_tibbs1.jpg

Great show Pacific Crest! Sounds way different that it did live haha!

Go OC!!!!!!!!!!