Hey...there is a show in West Virginia tonight

Couldn't find a thread for this...better late than never I guess.

Listed in reverse order of performance.
Phantom Regiment - Rockford, IL
Bluecoats - Canton, OH
Boston Crusaders - Boston, MA
Spirit of Atlanta - Atlanta, GA
Crossmen - San Antonio, TX
Mandarins - Sacramento, CA
Oregon Crusaders - Portland, OR

7:40 pm Oregon-Crusaders_30x30.pngOregon Crusaders - Portland, OR 7:57 pm mandarins_30x30.pngMandarins - Sacramento, CA 8:14 pm crossmen_30x30.pngCrossmen - San Antonio, TX 8:31 pm spirit_30x30.pngSpirit of Atlanta - Atlanta, GA 8:48 pm Intermission 9:18 pm bostoncrusaders_30x30.pngBoston Crusaders - Boston, MA 9:35 pm bluecoats_30x30.pngBluecoats - Canton, OH 9:52 pm phantomregiment_30x30.pngPhantom Regiment - Rockford, IL

Normally I would post from the show but I have a ton of band students here.

Oregon truly surprised me in a good way. Beautful show. A bit too much low from the speakers for me but a great show--lots of energy. Truly enjoyed the show.

Mandarins have a good show. I enjoyed the drumline more than Oregon. The show in general is good but I just wanted more from it. That might be because I enjoyed their 2013 so much. I need another viewing.

Crossmen were on fire! Holy smokes! Clearly the best yet tonight. I like this version of Caravan more than their 1990 version, and to me, they is saying something. Te a gutsy move to have battery heads like they use but the drumline brought it.

Spirit was good. The music is beautiful and the tunes are a bit dated in their arrangement--something this old timer enjoys. The guard was lush and color palate was so pleasing. And oh, that trumpet soloist!!!

Of course they're in DC when I'm not.

That's Charleston, WV.

That's Charleston, WV.

I'm clearly stupid and didn't read the topic name. Or look closely enough at the dome. Oops.