Hey...there is a show in West Virginia tonight

10522848_1498790090338746_215200125_n.jp

• Like 1

Holy crud...did anyone happen to notice Boston's Visual and GE Visual (presumably) scores?? They are really cleaning their show visually...wow...only thing now is lacking in music.

If they can clean that up, I'm telling you, they will jump Phantom. Would not surprise me to see them in 8th by Finals. And Phantom in 10th.

• Like 3

Holy crud...did anyone happen to notice Boston's Visual and GE Visual (presumably) scores?? They are really cleaning their show visually...wow...only thing now is lacking in music.

If they can clean that up, I'm telling you, they will jump Phantom. Would not surprise me to see them in 8th by Finals. And Phantom in 10th.

First thing I noticed were those high visual scores. Good for them. I'm sure they'll be atleast 8th just like I predicted. Hopefully they can push into the top 7. Give that G7 set some meaning.

Eh....yeah...I'm not sure Boston can get up to 7th...nothing against them, but Blue Knights and Cavs just have it going on.....they been doing their show better all year, what right does Boston have to come and pop them at the end? Not saying it won't happen, but I think there's a much better chance of Blue Knights popping the Cavs than Boston popping either of them. I just don't think the judges will have it. No, not saying they're biased, it's just that's the way it will be scored. Boston won't get enough points to beat either.

But the real success is Boston taking this extremely difficult show and performing it as best they can. That's the real success story here. I'm sure they're going to come away with a lot of pride after the season is over, and the score will be forgotten in time.

• Like 1

Eh....yeah...I'm not sure Boston can get up to 7th...nothing against them, but Blue Knights and Cavs just have it going on.....they been doing their show better all year, what right does Boston have to come and pop them at the end? Not saying it won't happen, but I think there's a much better chance of Blue Knights popping the Cavs than Boston popping either of them. I just don't think the judges will have it. No, not saying they're biased, it's just that's the way it will be scored. Boston won't get enough points to beat either.

But the real success is Boston taking this extremely difficult show and performing it as best they can. That's the real success story here. I'm sure they're going to come away with a lot of pride after the season is over, and the score will be forgotten in time.

I personally would much rather see BK in 6th than Cavies and I definitely agree with Cavies and BK have stronger shows. It's just that BAC tends to surge at the end.

• Like 1

Holy smokes... The effect scores for bloo are impressive... 19.10 & 18.9.

Score is kinda comprised with the "M. Judge" thingy

Of course the effect scores have nothing to do with the missing visual judge.

As for the final score, instead of doubling the Visual Analysis score let's just use

the score Coats got in Visual Proficiency 2 days ago in Atlanta...18.4

That would give them a 93.950

I'm thinking,after 2 days of practices their VP score probably would have gone up

tonight, but this should take care of any concerns for a "compromised" score.

GREAT JOB BLUE!!!

It's not a sprint but a marathon....otherwise finals should just be decided in June for all corps for that matter...

Good thing it wasn't decided in June... Took BK forever to get the closer on the field :p

Edited by wesleyrp
  • Like 1