Roughin' It at Rutgers

Crown just finished up. Big standing O from the crowd.

Brass had a good run and has cleaned a lot of sound out of the program since I last saw them live in Chester

There were some noticeable timing issues between the pit and battery and I do find the snare tuning a bit plastic

I guessed I missed this change but the small trumpet group is no longer on the trampoline

Edited by George Dixon

SCV just finished up

Very elegant production and the crowd loved them

I don't always get the Percussion book in alignment with the brass book. But darn they are ramming away and clean!

totally agree - I wouldn't be surprised to see Cavaliers make a remarkable move in the next week. I still don't think a medal is out of the question for the green team. The corps in front of them each have a "weakness" (if one can say that at this level) - they've got to close the percussion gap with SCV and the brass gap (or percussion lead) with Crown - they could sneak by

Cavaliers brass line is that drum corps Achilles Heel! The drumline from Crown is much better at what they do then Cavaliers brass. While I agree that all three corps have a weakness, none is greater than the Cavaliers brass line ...... IMO