Allentown . . . DAY ONE!

Wow some gorgeous sounds from the BK hornline so far!

• Like 1

So her comments about the falling stars and climbing the tree: these are things she remembers as she's dying, right?

And do we know how she's dying? Was she shot like the American Beauty character whose speech forms the opening part of her narration?

Blue Stars were great tonight. The guard is spectacular. All sections were strong. Still room for growth. I think this is a corps that improves all the way to next Saturday. Definitely heading for a score above 90.

No...she's talking about all of those "That One Second" things that people have.

So her comments about the falling stars and climbing the tree: these are things she remembers as she's dying, right?

And do we know how she's dying? Was she shot like the American Beauty character whose speech forms the opening part of her narration?

They sound amazing...but boy are the white pants amplifying the feet issues...and there are a lot of feet issues.

Agreed. This show is more about emotion than precision, so as a fan I'm willing to ignore the foot stuff. Plus I like their big picture stuff more than the small group stuff.

I miss the Blue Knights funky bent leg pre-step thing they used to do.

I miss the dots! Lol

The show is just that one second. I wasn't totally certain it was the last second of her life.