The TILTING in Massillon...Coats Homecoming

Is this one a Bluecoats thread or a show thread? I take it as the latter, and it is in such threads that the "Bluecoats may finally pass Cadets tonight" predictions or wishes usually appear. (And they don't bother me in the least.)

It is a show thread... but if they had a chance to pass the Cadets, this is really their best one.

Going last... SCV between... pulled pretty close scores the night before even though they went on early... great scores at Allentown... and the home crowd is going to go bananas.

I'm not making a prediction, but if ever the conditions were right for some subjective judging to go Canton's way... this is it.

• Like 1

Anyone know where all the corps are rehearsing today?

Go to their corps websites and look on their calendars. They almost always post their rehearsal or housing information for the day.

But... at this time of day, corps are packing up, hitting the showers... grabbing some food (if they haven't eaten late lunch with plans to eat after the show)... and getting ready to go to the show site.

Leaving in a few minutes!!! I'll post when I get back.

Prediction 1,002 since week 1 that "This is the show that the Bluecoats will overtake Cadets". Well, as the saying goes, a broken clock is right twice a day

Actually this post has been every week with a couple of Bloo is out of it thrown in there........and then "data" has been changing a bit.....

EXcellent -

Good Luck Everyone - Go Bloo, Go Cadets!! (Family in both)

Go Cadets! Pop a 96+

I'm hoping Crown, Bloo, and Cadets pop a 96. That'll keep things interesting :cool:

I'm hoping Crown, Bloo, and Cadets pop a 96. That'll keep things interesting :cool:

It's likely to happen with the Devils absent.