The TILTING in Massillon...Coats Homecoming

This is going to be a great show; I've attended twice and performed there once. I am sad I can't see BD this year, I've heard they are something else in person.

Saw them at Stanford. Almost fell asleep. Although their horn arc pre show was amazing.

Saw them at Stanford. Almost fell asleep. Although their horn arc pre show was amazing.

I mean, their ballad is pretty soothing.

The EXACT same thing could be said for your redundant and annoying belittling posts. Hypocritical much? Go away.

Excited to see how this show turns out. I have a good feeling. :)

I have a great feeling too that it will be exciting, and the chips will fall as they may. I think the poster is just pointing out that everone, keeps saying Bloo will pass Cadets, and 30 times so far it hasn't happened. Yes, it could, but the extreme bias is a little ridiculous...

I have a great feeling too that it will be exciting, and the chips will fall as they may. I think the poster is just pointing out that everone, keeps saying Bloo will pass Cadets, and 30 times so far it hasn't happened. Yes, it could, but the extreme bias is a little ridiculous...

Bias? On a Bluecoats thread? God forbid... I don't think they're trying to hide any bias. Fans are fans.

Thanks Cadet93, that was exacly my point.

Bias? On a Bluecoats thread? God forbid... I don't think they're trying to hide any bias. Fans are fans.

Is this one a Bluecoats thread or a show thread? I take it as the latter, and it is in such threads that the "Bluecoats may finally pass Cadets tonight" predictions or wishes usually appear. (And they don't bother me in the least.)

Is this one a Bluecoats thread or a show thread? I take it as the latter, and it is in such threads that the "Bluecoats may finally pass Cadets tonight" predictions or wishes usually appear. (And they don't bother me in the least.)

I guess this one is a bit of a hybrid.

Yeah... you have to watch them with your eyes open to appreciate them. I can see how this would be a problem.

They truly have a great show and are usually at the Massillon show. Too bad it's their turn off the TOC list.

• Like 2