The TILTING in Massillon...Coats Homecoming

I would also mention that along with their awesome 2014 show TILT the fans attending the Massillon show will be treated to several "classic" Bluecoat selections. The current corps will be doing the show encore and the alumni Rhythm In Blue will be performing at

intermission.

Don't be surprised to hear hits from the past like "The Boxer", "Creep", "Autumn Leaves"...to name a few.

Tickets will be available at the box office.

I know home field advantage is not as common as it once was, but I have a feeling that in Massillon Bluecoats will finally edge out Cadets. Crown/SCV battle will also be interesting.

Prediction 1,002 since week 1 that "This is the show that the Bluecoats will overtake Cadets". Well, as the saying goes, a broken clock is right twice a day

Prediction 1,002 since week 1 that "This is the show that the Bluecoats will overtake Cadets". Well, as the saying goes, a broken clock is right twice a day

I think I've seen you post this same thing on 5 different topics. Who's the one sounding like a broken record now?

• Like 3

Then hopefully the two times the "clock is broken" are tomorrow and Saturday!

• Like 3

The EXACT same thing could be said for your redundant and annoying belittling posts. Hypocritical much? Go away.

Excited to see how this show turns out. I have a good feeling. :)

• Like 1