2014 Drum Corps International World Championships World Class Finals

This is a TIGHT ensemble. Incredibly clean in all sections. The question is whether they can be clean enough and if they can push those GE scores high enough.

That's the question. Bluecoats' GE is really a series of peaks and valleys, with some nice builds into the set pieces. Cadets' GE is really one long sustain...and that's impressive in it's own right, but enormously challenging for the audience, which I think is why some folks call it boring, or think it's "missing something".

Edited by Kamarag
  • Like 3

That's not enough energy, Cadets. You should have pounded us in the face to finish Lincoln Portrait. Barely a smattering of applause from the crowd.

Colin McNutt signature drumline phrase as the first part of Lincoln Portrait ends.

What, 900 paradiddles in a row?

• Like 3

Best Bluecoats performance this year. MAN that was ON. I'm SO proud.

That's the question. Bluecoats' GE is really a series of peaks and valleys, with some nice builds into the set pieces. Cadets' GE is really one long sustain...and that's impressive in it's own right, but enormously challenging for the audience, which I think is why some folks call it boring, or think it's "missing something".

If your show is one big loud, it's not as effective.

What, 900 paradiddles in a row?

No, the thing where the snares and tenors play two high stick beats, offset by a beat between the two lines.