George Hopkins response to the critics

I wonder if anyone would want a members perspective on the whole thing. If so, I would gladly give it. Because what Hop told us before going onto the field and after retreat is something that I will always carry with me.

Probably not. It would put a great big dent in the people who like to pontificate about everything-Hoppy.

• Like 2

oh no! DCI posted selfies kids took...and Hop's in one making a funny face! The horrors! Egads!! how poor sportsmanlike of him!

(insert sarcasm)

• Like 1

Probably not. It would put a great big dent in the people who like to pontificate about everything-Hoppy.

people would dismiss at as good PR.

• 2 weeks later...

Thats a great idea .

I can't even begin to imagine the interplay between the championship group and the urgings of their fellow competitors. It might push them to a performance even greater than the one they won with.

I felt two ways when 3rd and 2nd was announced, The crowded roared for Coats and the cameras panned the Cadets reaction. Great for the Coats but I felt more for the Cadets. It's hard to take a step back after the whole season when you have been beating a corps all this time.