Michael Cesario DCI artistic director. Interested in your Analysis 014

Just wondering your view on these two different shows (BD and BAC). AS a person that has (Followed ,Marched, Taught and help out with the food truck and props and many other things) with drum corps for the past 51 years. I Have total respect for all the corps, kids and what they do each year ( music, arts and sports). Love to here what your view point and analysis is of these two great drum corps shows for this great 014 year. Hopefully you read this post. Thanks have a great day.

Edited by emc2

Why just two shows? Why not all of them?

IIRC doesn't he do a special season review on the Marching Roundtable podcast? Or does he just do the pre-season one?

Just wondering your view on these two different shows. AS a person that has (Followed ,Marched, Taught and help out with the food truck and props and many other things) with drum corps for the past 51 years. I Have total respect for all the corps, kids and what they do each year ( music, arts and sports). Love to here what your view point and analysis is of these two great drum corps shows for this great 014 year. Hopefully you read this post. Thanks have a great day.

Huh?

• Like 1

oops!

Edited by Railfan

Which two great shows??

So you're wanting to get Michael Cesario's input on two shows of which you don't name?

Why don't you e-mail him? And perhaps include the shows you're talking about. Just a suggestion.

Just wondering your view on these two different shows. AS a person that has (Followed ,Marched, Taught and help out with the food truck and props and many other things) with drum corps for the past 51 years. I Have total respect for all the corps, kids and what they do each year ( music, arts and sports). Love to here what your view point and analysis is of these two great drum corps shows for this great 014 year. Hopefully you read this post. Thanks have a great day.

Sorry the two corps i mention BD and Boston ( I am on a iPhone out fishing). It just did not come out at the top of the heading.

If you're on an iPhone while fishing, you better change your bait.

10 miles out of the cape cod. nothing but blues.

This is confusing, either Michael Cesario is emc2 and wants our opinion of two shows ( and he fishes) OR emc2 wants MC to comment on a DCP post addressed to him.