MADISON SCOUTS 2015

You were once a lead soprano for the Madison Scouts, and yet they recently suspended your posting privileges on their Facebook page ? Ouch... that seems like a sad outcome for both.

He should have been clear about why his privileges were revoked.

It's not the sob story portrayed here.

Yet still sitting around 10th-11th. I'll expect an apology from Scouts leadership for suspending my posting privileges on their FB page if I end up being right! Would be hilarious.

You need a hug.

• Like 1

Loving the new ending by the way! Who's seen it?

Ditto, saw it on the Minnesota cast, HUGE improvement, classic is the word that comes to mind. Love the reprise of that opening set in the brass to tie it all together.

Glad they changed the fleur to be full and the lion roar is very cool. I'm hoping they add 2 more to have the three classic MGM symbolism.

There is no way that this show does not have content and depth as some would tend to believe. I think that the show can be deceiving to some as not having depth or content because it is so accessible.

• Like 1

Looks like Scouts are creeping up on some folks and leaving others behind that WERE close in scores. More importantly to me, though,is a lot more positive reactions to the show. A lot more "WOW" instead of the "meh" I was seeing earlier. Can't wait to see the men in Opelika, AL

• Like 2

I love the show!!! However, I will feel much better if we leave the Atlanta show and are still in the mix, instead In recent years scouts start to get passed by.