MADISON SCOUTS 2015

Great run last night guys! Love the changes!

• Like 2

I echo tesmusic's sentiments....great run, LOVE the new ending. This show is really coming together.

LOVE how improved and how charismatic the Guard has been performing lately! Keep it up Brothers!!!

guard and drill design are a big step up this year from last year for sure.

Yet still sitting around 10th-11th. I'll expect an apology from Scouts leadership for suspending my posting privileges on their FB page if I end up being right! Would be hilarious.

2nd viewing last night at DCI Minnesota, still think this is great show, but no question that it might be lacking the depth to carry them through.

• Like 1

Nice jump last night for the Scouts. This weekend will be interesting.

• Like 1

Yet still sitting around 10th-11th. I'll expect an apology from Scouts leadership for suspending my posting privileges on their FB page if I end up being right! Would be hilarious.

You were once a lead soprano for the Madison Scouts, and yet they recently suspended your posting privileges on their Facebook page ? Ouch... that seems like a sad outcome for both.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

You were once a lead soprano for the Madison Scouts, and yet they recently suspended your posting privileges on their Facebook page ? Ouch... that seems like a sad outcome for both.

They couldn't handle some sarcastic criticism. No one contacted me personally, either. Publicly reprimanded, but didn't contact. Just revoked my ability to post or comment. Surprising, considering I marched with the corps director in the sop line. Edited by BigBadMadMan

They couldn't handle some sarcastic criticism. No one contacted me personally, either. Publicly reprimanded, but didn't contact. Just revoked my ability to post or comment. Surprising, considering I marched with the corps director in the sop line.

You realize your comments, as well as many others were taken down off their page, which they have the right to control.

You were not reprimanded, but instead questioned on your comments.

Furthermore, your comments were not sarcastic in any sense of the definition.

They were your typical bashing of the corps.

join the alum page, there's plenty of positive and negative comments.

As for the public page, if they want to control content and not allow bashing of the corps, which you did, it's within their right.

• Like 1

That may be, however in my opinion, it's a huge step in the right direction this year in terms of visual design and performance. A corps doesn't just jump overnight, Spirit had a change in 2010, took a year. Blue Stars in 2013, next year was just one place higher, ect. If it turns into 2010 - 2014 where you are in the same placement year after year then you can worry. We will see, give it a few years.

Looking at how some transition years go, they're in a good place.

Edited by DrumManTx