MADISON SCOUTS 2015

I think if Scouts place 9th or 8th in Indy, which they could, a lot of people around the country will just find it so hard to accept and believe based on comments in other threads. It's ok to want a favorite corps to do well. But, sometimes it helps to look at things objectively instead of subjective bias all of the time. Honestly as much as I wanted Madison to place better the past few years after I really looked at the overall package, I thought well maybe those corps beating them actually has a better design, guard, visual, etc. But, that's changing now folks! The scouts have the right staff back together and it looks like they got their SWAG back!!

Unless major changes are made to the show, 9th is their peak this year. They're low in content scores across the board for all the other corps above them.

Unless major changes are made to the show, 9th is their peak this year. They're low in content scores across the board for all the other corps above them.

Not if you put it into perspective and see what judges at other shows have given them.

My short review - loved the Scouts program - the music is tightening up like I expected, so some of the complex phrases and counter phrases are fitting nearly together. Crowd went absolutely bananas for them. The corps mom I was sitting with felt they were scored pretty fairly, and she was excited that Phantom is within striking distance.

(But Madison (well, all participating groups) needs to add actual DLB material. Both Madison and Crossmen just played show excerpts. :( )

• Like 1

I don't have any delusions as to Madison placing any higher but you and others have been spouting this same rhetoric since they started this year. First it was "Blue Stars will pass them in San Antonio" now it's "They won't catch Phantom". Possibly true but the armchair judges here on DCP crack me up.

• Like 1

Here we go again with this "their content and depth is just not as good as"...... Think if Madison were in third or second we would here, "but, their content is just not good enough to win." ###### if they do and ###### if they don't!

• Like 1

Here we go again with this "their content and depth is just not as good as"...... Think if Madison were in third or second we would here, "but, their content is just not good enough to win." ###### if they do and ###### if they don't!

I get it but I also understand that the guys that keep saying that are coming from an emotional place where their corps isn't quite performing as well as they'd like. I think we all do that to some extent.

Calm down. I'm literally just interpreting the judging sheets. You can choose to disagree, but I'm not pulling this stuff out of my ###.

• Like 2

Great draw for Atlanta.

After 2nd INT,

After Cavies and

After Phantom. If they want to be ahead of Phantom this will be a great opportunity to prove they should be.

• Like 1

Spoken like a true Phantom fan boy. :poke:

• Like 3