MADISON SCOUTS 2015

I marched jr scouts and capital sound although my dad was an alumni of the sr corps I don't feel i earned that distinction. I dont know that I qualify to be a member on the alumni Facebook page.

I haven't found anything since the changes were made. There was a newer video of just the opener. I'm sure something will surface soon

Can't wait to see the guys tomorrow live! It'll be the first time my kids have ever seen the Scouts in person, and they're excited.

Mike

Mike-

I sincerely hope you enjoy the performance my brothers will give when you see them! They love performing this show and are working so hard to make sure the fans enjoy what they see!

• Like 1

I think Madison's musical choices last year were better (big time Kenton/Ellis fan), but this year's show is much better overall. The performers really seem to be behind the show, and that helps.

Edited by cajal

Great show tonight! I'm jealous I didn't get to march this program.

I hope those that are criticizing it have acutally seen this thing, because these guys can perform are getting so much better!

Great show tonight! I'm jealous I didn't get to march this program.

I hope those that are criticizing it have acutally seen this thing, because these guys can perform are getting so much better!