2014 Drum Corps Associates World Championships Preliminary Competition

Assuming the problem is "with the feed," the show (once it streams) should be complete and we will be able to use the timeline during intermissions to go back over missed performances. Of course, with each additional missed corps, that option becomes more difficult to manage.

Also disappointed ......... Mildly........... But once I miss Govs, I will be way more disappointed ........majorly !

I was wrong.... Feed starts with a CHOPPY stream of Govenaires.

Question: Does DCA still require an honor guard on the field? I see one guard person standing on the right side of the field, just inside the 10, but she's just hugging a flag to herself.

Scotland the Brave. Between this and Auld Lang Syne, you've got the Kilties in a nutshell.

And there's Auld Lang Syne, right on cue.

Question: Does DCA still require an honor guard on the field? I see one guard person standing on the right side of the field, just inside the 10, but she's just hugging a flag to herself.

I don't think that's still the rule anymore, at least I hope not. Honor guard should always be optional.

Edited by Kamarag

No offense Kilties but the programming needs to advance

They bring in the Scottish flag and what I assume to be the Kilties flag to the middle of the field to finish the show.

Scott Stewart is no longer the director?

The baddest DM in DCA:

20140830_112537.jpg

• Like 1

Honor guards have been optional for several years, maybe since at least 05 (my first season at championships)

Scott Stewart is not the director anymore