Regiment '15

Mr. Lincoln, sir,

Due to my extraordinary DCP powers I was able to read the original post you made before you edited it. I am not offended as some of your response may have been framed by the response that Chaos gave which lived up to his name.

It is apparent that you may just not "get" NY humor, which is often sarcasm-tinged.

I am prescribing for you six episodes of Seinfeld over the weekend while awaiting Drum corps season '15. Then call my office when we re-open on Monday. Have a nice weekend. :-)

Edited by xandandl

Mr. Lincoln, sir,

Due to my extraordinary DCP powers I was able to read the original post you made before you edited it. I am not offended as some of your response may have been framed by the response that Chaos gave which lived up to his name.

It is apparent that you may just not "get" NY humor, which is often sarcasm-tinged.

I am prescribing for you six episodes of Seinfeld over the weekend while awaiting Drum corps season '15. Then call my office when we re-open on Monday. Have a nice weekend. :-)

Don't drag me into your sordid affair.

Edited by chaos001

Mr. Lincoln, sir,

As a matter of fact, to this day after viewing almost all of the Seinfeld episodes multiple times, I don't think I require what you suggest. Note - i did not say I've seen every one because I'm not quite sure. I don't boast and I can't stand it when others do - a foible which has affected some of my posts here when I respond to others who do. .

As for seeing my original post. No, I was not offended by Chaos' original post. I was not happy with what you posted. Then I thought about it and changed what I wrote thinking that what I responded with might be over-reacting.

Your posts groups far too many people here. But then again, it just may be a common way of writing.

Well, we should learn tomorrow the answer to the 2015 program puzzle. In the meantime, I am taking another guess based on the Regiment's clues so far.

Building upon the clues "Paris" and "Summer of C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ t, how about a program entitled "Summer of Clubb Cabaret" based on music in memory of Paris cabaret singers such as Josephine Baker, Jacques Brel, Marlena Dietrich, and Edith Piaf.

I know I took liberties with my (intentional) misspelling of club but I claim poetic license.

My thanks to chaos001 for planting the seed re the Cabaret theme.

I like it. It could be fun for Phantom to design, play and execute and it could have excellent entertainment value for its audience.

P.S. Do not forget to vote NOW (the contest is over tonight) for the Regiment in their current contest for $ 20,000. It was delightful to see how many corps were urging their followers to support PR.

P.P.S. Thanks, Cappybara, for adding the contest link.

Another possibility, one that solves my club misspelling dilemma, is "Summer of ClubdeCabaret" or perhaps "CafedeCabaret".

Edited by 1956OPR

Well, we should learn tomorrow the answer to the 2015 program puzzle. In the meantime, I am taking another guess based on the Regiment's clues so far.

Building upon the clues "Paris" and "Summer of C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ t, how about a program entitled "Summer of Clubb Cabaret" based on music in memory of Paris cabaret singers such as Josephine Baker, Jacques Brel, Marlena Dietrich, and Edith Piaf.

I know I took liberties with my (intentional) misspelling of club but I claim poetic license.

My thanks to chaos001 for planting the seed re the Cabaret theme.

I like it. It could be fun for Phantom to design, play and execute and it could have excellent entertainment value for its audience.

P.S. Do not forget to vote NOW (the contest is over tonight) for the Regiment in their current contest for $ 20,000. It was delightful to see how many corps were urging their followers to support PR.

P.P.S. Thanks, Cappybara, for adding the contest link.

Another possibility, one that solves my club misspelling dilemma, is "Summer of ClubdeCabaret"

I'm kind of sorry I mentioned it. I hope I'm wrong.

I'm kind of sorry I mentioned it. I hope I'm wrong.

Well, my friend, you are a risk taker.

City of Light

(a nickname of Paris)

Interesting possibility but does "Summer of City of Light" make much sense?