Regiment '15

You may have drawn that conclusion from what Euphonium said in post 195 of this thread.

I reprint his last paragraph:

"Also - I know we'll find out in a few hours, but some ideas on show concept that have been tossed around on social media sites have turned out pretty interesting. Camelot and Carmen by Bizet. They don't exactly fit the clues, but I do enjoy the City of Light idea in this thread. [Embolding is my edit.]

Edited by xandandl

I had to go back and re-read the e-mail that PR sent to their fan base. I think the way PR worded that e-mail was a little deceiving (which is perhaps why they sent out a second e-mail the next day, trying to clarify). Here is an excerpt from the first e-mail:

"Hello,

The 2015 Phantom Regiment program will be announced this weekend! :) But while I have your attention...

#SorryNotSorry for adding to your inbox. But we really need your help TODAY..."

The e-mail continues on to talk about the Sungevity fundraising challenge.

Here is an excerpt from the second e-mail:

"The 2015 program is....

Going to be announced at the audition camp Saturday night first. But then we'll let everyone else know. (Sorry...it's kinda of a thing we do at our audition camps for those that make the journey to audition for us). BUT - I am letting one cat out of the bag below - so keep reading...."

now if their show hints have been about Paris, and Paris (France) is the City of Light, and Lights need energy...

1. will we be seeing a solar powered front ensemble generator for mics, synths, keyboards, and stuff???

2. will they do BD one better than the LED lights in the props and give us a W. Carolina State-style light show, solar powered of course...???

3. will their buses, equipment trucks, and vehicles all have solar panels on their roofs to power the food truck's efforts through California, Nevada, and back to Rockford???

Glad I voted, so far.

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 2

You may have drawn that conclusion from what Euphonium said in post 195 of this thread.

I reprint his last paragraph:

"Also - I know we'll find out in a few hours, but some ideas on show concept that have been tossed around on social media sites have turned out pretty interesting. Camelot and Carmen by Bizet. They don't exactly fit the clues, but I do enjoy the City of Light idea in this thread. [Embolding is my edit.]

Please see thread below:

I had to go back and re-read the e-mail that PR sent to their fan base. I think the way PR worded that e-mail was a little deceiving (which is perhaps why they sent out a second e-mail the next day, trying to clarify). Here is an excerpt from the first e-mail:

"Hello,

The 2015 Phantom Regiment program will be announced this weekend! :) But while I have your attention...

#SorryNotSorry for adding to your inbox. But we really need your help TODAY..."

The e-mail continues on to talk about the Sungevity fundraising challenge.

Here is an excerpt from the second e-mail:

"The 2015 program is....

S

I have never appreciated the implied suspense associated with announcing a program. Cavies announced on the weekend two of the pieces they are going to play. It was really quite matter of fact. Kudos to Cavies for just coming out and announcing.

Summer

of

Solar Power

Phantom announced that they won the $20,000 Sungevity contest. Congratulations, Regiment!

Much needed funding. Congratulations Phantom and to every single person who supported their effort with Sungevity.

Edited by Lincoln

Please see thread below:

I have never appreciated the implied suspense associated with announcing a program. Cavies announced on the weekend two of the pieces they are going to play. It was really quite matter of fact. Kudos to Cavies for just coming out and announcing.

Much needed funding. Congratulations Phantom and to every single person who supported their effort with Sungevity.

Why not? It's an exciting and big thing, they should treat it as such.