Bluecoats HBCU scholarship

Mr. Willis (and others interested...)

Here's a link to the preliminary article on Dec.6th which led to the fuller article for which I have yet to find a link on line. I read a print copy, old school.

This is definitely the company which was discussed for most of the article, but there was more. Some of the photos in the accompanying slideshow to the linked article here were in the Dec.8th version too.

Dec. 6, 2014 preliminary article.

http://www.nytimes.c...n-two.html?_r=0

http://topics.nytime...pany/index.html

I read the article yesterday and found it interesting. But I could not place what it had to do HBCU scholarships. I think I'm missing something.

Mr. Monk,

I couldn't find a Coats '15 thread and would not be presumptive to start one, particularly with a negative aspect of Canton's finances which may or may not directly weigh on the corps. So I chose the Bluecoats related thread that Coats and fans might read. That is all.

Mr. Monk,

I couldn't find a Coats '15 thread and would not be presumptive to start one, particularly with a negative aspect of Canton's finances which may or may not directly weigh on the corps. So I chose the Bluecoats related thread that Coats and fans might read. That is all.

No impact to the corps. Bluecoats are one of the preeminetly run drum corps in DCI. Local economies in many parts of the country have challenges. Canton is gem. In fact for every one struggle, you'll find 2 terrific things happening - including the entire region. Those of you who've been to Canton know what I'm talking about. Those of you who haven't visted here, you'd really find it to be a great area.

No impact to the corps. Bluecoats are one of the preeminetly run drum corps in DCI. Local economies in many parts of the country have challenges. Canton is gem. In fact for every one struggle, you'll find 2 terrific things happening - including the entire region. Those of you who've been to Canton know what I'm talking about. Those of you who haven't visted here, you'd really find it to be a great areaYo

The chamber of commerce and tourism office should know of your allegiance.

I admit it has been a number of years. Monday of Finals week usually has me busy with championship details or sneaking in my medical treatments between Allentown and Indy.

All I know of Canton today is what I occasionally read or hear. I do hear that it is the summer home of a number of drum corps Canadians.

The OP has a great idea, and should run with it.

How long has it been since I said how much I like waffles?