Cavaliers 2015

Oh and on the state of the video, they sound great. Glad to see them doing all the fast notes that everyone associates a good hornline with.

They put up another clip of scene 2. Sounds pretty great as well. Anyone know the peice?https://twitter.com/cavsbrass/status/592729686075154433

Sounding pretty good for April camp!

• Like 1

All these little clips and they way they're talking about this are giving my good feelings about this show and what they could do some confirmation. Really excited to see what they've got going on. These little tastes are certainly peaking my interest.

They were also teasing that the second video is just a precursor to the cool part, now what could that be?!?

They put up another clip of scene 2. Sounds pretty great as well. Anyone know the peice?https://twitter.com/cavsbrass/status/592729686075154433

My son is in the hornline and I know the piece, but not at liberty to say. They are probably still working to finalize the performance rights or just want to wait to announce. I am really excited to see the production in June though...

My son is in the hornline and I know the piece, but not at liberty to say. They are probably still working to finalize the performance rights or just want to wait to announce. I am really excited to see the production in June though...

Which is why I am shocked so many corps actually post videos anymore. If you get caught posting a video without all rights granted, there could be legal issues.

I appreciate that they do, I just hope they don't get caught.

Which is why I am shocked so many corps actually post videos anymore. If you get caught posting a video without all rights granted, there could be legal issues.

I appreciate that they do, I just hope they don't get caught.

I feel the same way, but they aren't making profit off of these camp Instagram videos. So that puts them in the clear for now right?

Let's hope they are close to the rights, because if they don't get the rights we could get a silent drill section.

I feel the same way, but they aren't making profit off of these camp Instagram videos. So that puts them in the clear for now right?

Let's hope they are close to the rights, because if they don't get the rights we could get a silent drill section.

Technically no. They're smart not putting titles,but if someone wanted to come after them they could. It's like people putting up cover songs on YouTube. If someone wanted to push the issue they could. Profits don't change it.

Technically no. They're smart not putting titles,but if someone wanted to come after them they could. It's like people putting up cover songs on YouTube. If someone wanted to push the issue they could. Profits don't change it.

Cool cool, thanks for the info.