Cavaliers 2015

Those podiums remind me of these British licorice candies my father used to get when I was a kid.

http://ih0.redbubble.net/image.6766603.4392/flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

I actually thought of candy as well but I couldn't put my finger on which one.

That "podium" would be cool at the BOA level, but in DCI, meh.

I'm standing by my thoughts that this show will be as cheesy and gimmicky as 15 Minutes of Wishing I Had Gotten a Hotdog.

I'm standing by my thoughts that this show will be as cheesy and gimmicky as 15 Minutes of Wishing I Had Gotten a Hotdog.

Thinking to some of the stuff I've seen in previous years, it could be a helluva lot worse.

Thinking to some of the stuff I've seen in previous years, it could be a helluva lot worse.

True

You like chili cheese dogs?

Yea if we used that metric for cheesiness blue devils would be straight cheese wiz like every year.
  • Like 1

Spoiler alert:

I wish they would make a batch of those only as big as the podiums for every show such that they could be distributed to the audience after the show for consumption and effect points.

Those podiums remind me of these British licorice candies my father used to get when I was a kid.

http://ih0.redbubble.net/image.6766603.4392/flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Spoiler alert: The podiums actually are giant licorice candies, and the grand finale of the show is an eating competition between the two finalists to see who can eat the most licorice.