Drum Corps Girlfriends

Knowing where she lives, what her current schedule is, etc. buy her a single ticket to some DCI shows she might be able to attend and you will have the second ticket. Whatever you buy, make it good so she will be interested in keeping your long range courtship going. Nothing wrong with a few dates during the tour.

Is a "date" when the other people around you on the bus are sleeping?

• Like 1

Is a "date" when the other people around you on the bus are sleeping?

Yes.

In such a situation, it falls under the category as a " blind date", if the others are asleep with eyes shut blind.

This according to the Drum Corps Bus Dating Rules of Etiquette that began with the VFW/ Legion Touring model established in 1949.

Edited by BRASSO

Struggling to think of a Christmas gift for the girl I'm long distance dating, we met over tour last year. Any suggestions for a cute drum corps inspired gift

A bus ticket to come visit you? A bus trip is drum corps inspired. It may not be considered cute but that's you you would come in.

If you send me a picture and her address and telephone number, I would be happy to select a gift for her and send it to her with your name.

:spitting: :spitting: :spitting:

Waffles.

• Like 2

ya know, i have a zillion replies to this, but 99.99% of them would get me in DCP trouble

I'll have you know that i don't need a bow, as I am exceedingly handsome and dashing . Even my bathroom visits tend to provide a sweet smell to the air that rivals that of the smell of finest men's cologne.