Carolina Crown 2015

Doesn't do any good to ##### and moan

I say this somewhat lightheartedly, but surely you've been around these parts long enough to know that that's never stopped anyone from doing it before. Who am I to break with tradition?

Right but it's NOT up to me so...I get to patiently wait -- regardless of how silly i think "THE BIG SECRET" is.

Doesn't do any good to ##### and moan (unless of course you're participating in their show by suffering your own personal hell -- in which case I salute you !)

I don't understand why you've become so snarky in previous months.........I'm certainly not #####ing. I love Crown. I just find it kinda weird they're waiting so long, especially since they released a teaser that's a big blinking red light at what the theme is with music they're using, a bunch of people I know know what it is and online and people who have freaking banners on here of what the show is. It's like that big secret in high school that everyone already knows and just don't want to say anything about. Edited by DrumManTx

I don't understand why you've become so snarky in previous months.........I'm certainly not #####ing. I love Crown. I just find it kinda weird they're waiting so long, especially since they released a teaser that's a big blinking red light at what the theme is with music they're using, a bunch of people I know know what it is and online and people who have freaking banners on here of what the show is. It's like that big secret in high school that everyone already knows and just don't want to say anything about.

Yep pretty weird to have such a secret when their show will probably not be secret society.

Edited by Anstig
  • Like 1

I don't understand why you've become so snarky in previous months.........I'm certainly not #####ing. I love Crown. I just find it kinda weird they're waiting so long, especially since they released a teaser that's a big blinking red light at what the theme is with music they're using, a bunch of people I know know what it is and online and people who have freaking banners on here of what the show is. It's like that big secret in high school that everyone already knows and just don't want to say anything about.

not snarky -- it's just what they (Crown) do every year. im not sure why anyone is suprised or upset or even just mildly disgruntled.

anyway i predict it will be all better REAL SOON NOW.

anyway i predict it will be all better REAL SOON NOW.

Watch out everyone, we've got a bold prediction right here

• Like 1

I think next year, Crown should theme their show around revealing the name of their show. Then, come Finals day, they reveal it and gain ALL OF THE GENERAL EFFECT POINTS.

It's the perfect plan.

Edited by Double.D
  • Like 1

I think next year, Crown should theme their show around revealing the name of their show. Then, come Finals day, they reveal it and gain ALL OF THE GENERAL EFFECT POINTS.

It's the perfect plan.

How about in finals they do the riskiest move possible and practice two different closers. One for the competitions throughout the year and one just for finals night. They'd have both closers down well because they've practiced it but they'd be taking a risk because they have no idea how the judges like it. I'd totally be down for a corps to do something like that (assuming they don't take the toilet bowl approach like the Cadets)