Carolina Crown 2015

I guess instead of some folks getting worked up about which Corps releases show information when, let's make this interesting for next season. Let's create an "office pool" and DCPers can pick the dates when they think a Corps will announce their show.

My biggest concern is someone will pee in the pool and then the know-it-alls will post commentary about how we shouldn't respond to people peeing in the pool as if it's never been thought of before.

I'm looking forward to this Original Piece called Gates of Hell - Since it is by Tom and Tony will the opener be completely Percussive in nature?

I'm looking forward to this Original Piece called Gates of Hell - Since it is by Tom and Tony will the opener be completely Percussive in nature?

It could be possible in order to set the environment of "hell" for the rest of the show. Or the pieces they announced might not be in order.

• Like 1

according to the description of the show I think Gates of Hell will open the show. Symphony No. 9 will be the closer cause it Fits the ending of it better

My biggest concern is someone will pee in the pool and then the know-it-alls will post commentary about how we shouldn't respond to people peeing in the pool as if it's never been thought of before.

well when you get down to it, peeing in the pool is unsanitary

dont quote me but i think the perc feature video that got posted earlier in the season on youtube MAY be at least a part of this...

(this stuff http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arQx_NQIk9s )

Edited by corpsband
  • Like 1

I wonder what type of Drill they will use for this show. Circles and Sharp angles? Jagged edges? and hopefully it'll be dark and dissonant and resolve beautifully in Ode to Joy

I wonder what type of Drill they will use for this show. Circles and Sharp angles? Jagged edges? and hopefully it'll be dark and dissonant and resolve beautifully in Ode to Joy

This show almost sounds like the antithesis of a typical crown show. I'm not one to pay attention to drill much so I can't go into what type of drill crown usually does**, but I'm willing to bet that the drill in this show will be atypical of what they usually do.

**spelling

Edited by Cappybara
  • Like 1

I get your coded message. Thank you for discreetly sharing your inside information on how the inferno will be extinguished.