Carolina Crown 2015

That was incredible! Can't wait for Wednesday to get here! Kinda of a shame they missed a bit of the beginning but oh well!

Missed the beginning: as in missed recording part of the show or performance hiccup?

Missed the beginning: as in missed recording part of the show or performance hiccup?

They started the stream just before the drums start up so missed the first minute or so (basically the preshow)

• Like 1

They started the stream just before the drums start up so missed the first minute or so (basically the preshow)

Ah -- thanks!

Do the bass drum heads have a graphic on them?

What did the silks look like?

was hard to see from the periscope but it was a lot of RED...more RED and then a huge blanket of RED and more red. LOL

• Like 1

This made me even more excited to see what the closer will be on finals night. What an amazing show.

• Like 1

Really, really good stuff. WOW. Very impressive. The closer has wonderful build to it, but the finale of Ode To Joy is lackluster, doesn't continue the phrase enough to create the emotional pull, and then the ending tag leaves me flat. Short of that (all fixable things mind you) I think it's a potential winner. Same with Cadets, same with BD. To date those are the only shows I've seen that I would say "that can win." In fairness, I have not seen early stuff from BLOOOO, but I am hearing amazing things. If you're SCV, Phantom, Cavaliers, Madison, BK, et. al, you better bring it.