SOA '15

Forgive this ignorant question, but how is the board chosen and president? Why can't they be fired? They themselves have to how bad things are. Are they trying to sabotage the corps.

more than you did

Details?

Forgive this ignorant question, but how is the board chosen and president? Why can't they be fired? They themselves have to how bad things are. Are they trying to sabotage the corps.

I would like to know the answer too. I understand that Phillip Jeffery didn't even march with Spirit. Did he just donate some money so they wouldn't fold?

I'm fairly certain there are those reading this who have information on your question(s)...I'm also fairly certain that information wouldn't be posted here.

What I can tell you, is every report I heard from the road talked about the work ethic of the members and their positive attitude...and from some who spoke with members at finals, they indicated an enjoyable summer and are planning to return...keep in mind 49 16-17 year olds, something like 22 age outs. They have a foundation in which to build on.

• Like 1

I'm fairly certain there are those reading this who have information on your question(s)...I'm also fairly certain that information wouldn't be posted here.

What I can tell you, is every report I heard from the road talked about the work ethic of the members and their positive attitude...and from some who spoke with members at finals, they indicated an enjoyable summer and are planning to return...keep in mind 49 16-17 year olds, something like 22 age outs. They have a foundation in which to build on.

I saw the same thing at their last rehearsal before Semis -- they (and the staff) weren't about to just give up. And they didn't -- their Semifinals performance was one of their best.

• Like 1

I saw the same thing at their last rehearsal before Semis -- they (and the staff) weren't about to just give up. And they didn't -- their Semifinals performance was one of their best.

Edited by davidmccain

They got a standing ovation - You are right.

• Like 1