Blue Devils 2015 - "Ink"

Maybe I missed this all season and I'm crazy, but when did they add the child to their show?

Probably a recent edition (though with BD's shows, it is easy to sometimes miss things because of how much they throw at you at one time) because the BD 360 videos have been saying that they will continually be adding characters to the show throughout the season.

I heard there is something really good about to happen but was also told it needs to be a surprise so I will pony up the cash to go to the theater and see it on the screen there. They really have not had enough tie to finish this show until now. I am hearing very good things.

• Like 1

I heard there is something really good about to happen but was also told it needs to be a surprise so I will pony up the cash to go to the theater and see it on the screen there. They really have not had enough tie to finish this show until now. I am hearing very good things.

Ugh stop. You're tempting me to buy the Championship package now...

He won't tell me. He also said that I better go.

I have to find out. Go to the theater at least. He was a little less than pleased about I&E which means they probably tore the stage down.

• Like 1

50/50 shot the director misses the new addition and we never see it in the theater.

• Like 2

50/50 shot the director misses the new addition and we never see it in the theater.

99/1 is more like it but at least I'll scroll back as soon as it's done and watch it on high cam. I am so glad they waited until now to do this show. (it's been talked about for 9 years)

• Like 2

I'm still waiting for todays tour report. withdrawal symptoms are getting pretty bad.

You know BD360 will come through with some great footage though.

• Like 1

I'm still waiting for todays tour report. withdrawal symptoms are getting pretty bad.

You know BD360 will come through with some great footage though.

Ha. I've been checking too. Yesterday's championship report showed them polishing the same ending that has been in place now for the past few shows.