Blue Devils 2015 - "Ink"

So I was unable to go to the theater tonight.

Can someone please inform what the heck happened?

BD got a .5 penalty. Take that away and they were second. Crown put up sky high GE numbers and put up a 96 something.

BD lagged in the GE caption and music analysis.

Edited by mboogey73
  • Like 1

BD got a .5 penalty. Take that away and they were second. Crown put up sky high GE numbers and put up a 96 something.

BD lagged in the GE caption and music analysis.

Did BD have a bad run or was it more of Crown having a great run?

And what was the penalty for?

BD had a bad run. Soloist missed and some tempos were slow and someone put the generator on eco so it went out. The took 2nd in percussion but they sounded a lot cleaner than anyone else did.

Funny thing I noticed though, is that EVERY SINGLE CORPS got an interview with a member after their show. Not BD. They also really really glossed over them in the final segment. didn't mention them once.

Crown was good (if you like triangles) but I really don't see how they beat Cadets! I really love Cadets and Bluecoats shows!

My other favorites were Blue Stars and I really LOVED Cavaliers! (and of course SCV but that goes without saying)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't BD lagging in GE reminiscent of some previous DCI era? 90s? '00s? Some time before BD got really creative/out there. I just seem to remember a time when, as a kid, I'd look at DCI scores, then come on here, and see people saying BD's GE was so low because of "too many rotating boxes" and "too much park & blow"

• Like 1

Crown was good (if you like triangles)

lol, shade

• Like 1