Fan Network 2015

So far I am n0t impressed with the new platform. Video is jumpy, freezes, and is not 1080p. Audio is jumpy too.

Not to mention the advertisements. There should be no advertisements on a paid product, period! DCI Promos

during preaks in the program are fine, but if I have to watch a commercial every time I change cameras, or if I

have to refresh due to a freeze and get another commercial that is not good, and I will call DCI to complain about that.

Please help.

I'm using UHD TV. But, maybe you should just start all over, with new log-in, etc. I had a 'clunky' time on first try with a steady shot of the logo, not a freeze. I started all over and things were fine. Now, sound and picture quality are excellent.

Anyone see any difference between 720p and "Best"? They look the same to me.

When ours was set to "Best" our video was terrrible. We had to switch to 540, then to 720p to get better resolution.

If you see no difference, then "Best is working right for you and you are getting 720p.

"Best" is an automatic quality chooser, so it measures your internet connection and chooses whatever quality will not make it stutter

If you hover over "best" with your mouse, it will tell you which quality it selected for you