Fan Network 2015

The multi-cam audio/video is completely out of sync. This is the response a friend got: "The Multi-Cam buffering appears to be an issue on our end. We are working on resolving it at the moment. In the mean time, you can watch the high cam. It shouldn't have any issues."

Wow.

DCI Live! right now...audio/video sync issues, not 1080p, can't DVR, and multiple buffering issues that made me miss at least parts of 3 different corps shows tonight. Congratulations.

Edited by superOOk
  • Like 1

The multi-cam was indeed out of sync the whole night. Even after reloading, using different computers, different browsers, upgrading Flash, everything. I settled on the high cam for SCV and BD and had absolutely zero issues.

DrumManTX, did you watch on Multi or High tonight?

The multi-cam was indeed out of sync the whole night. Even after reloading, using different computers, different browsers, upgrading Flash, everything. I settled on the high cam for SCV and BD and had absolutely zero issues.

DrumManTX, did you watch on Multi or High tonight?

High cam.

Exactly as I figured. It was indeed working fine on that for sure. The Multi-Cam feed was just trash the whole evening though. What a shame.

I think it's funny they run the commercials on the high cam with no video (LOL). You can hear them, but not see them. You always still see the stadium shot still. When on the Multi, you see all the commercials.... flawlessly of course. :)

Multi cam worked really well until Blue Knights. Had to switch to High cam. luckily got to rewind and see Phantom and finished right as scores were being announced. I'm sure they'll get it resolved. First night jitters...hopefully

I'm on Google Chrome with Adblock and I don't have any ads. I hear the stadium commercials of course, but no on site or in video ads.

• Like 2

I'm on Google Chrome with Adblock and I don't have any ads. I hear the stadium commercials of course, but no on site or in video ads.

No offense to you, but Adblock is not the reason you don't see the ads in the feed. It's embedded into the stream and there is nothing you can do (it's fed on the stadium end). The reason you were not seeing them but hearing them is because you were watching the High Cam feed which simply does that (at least until now). Same thing happened at the preview show. And they are not the stadium ads, they're the feed ads. It's just a setup issue they've got to work out. If you were watching the Multi-Cam feed you would have seen and heard them both.

There was also a segment tonight where they switched over the multi to the high feed temporarily as they were fixing some things. This would have allowed you to see and hear it. ;)