Fan Network 2015

Not working on iPad, tried on two different iPads. And for previous poster, the old fan network DID allow you to run multiple computers at the same time with one login. It stinks that we can't run the highcam on one and multi on another. Fan network let you do this...

When ours was set to "Best" our video was terrrible. We had to switch to 540, then to 720p to get better resolution.

If you see no difference, then "Best is working right for you and you are getting 720p.

"Best" is an automatic quality chooser, so it measures your internet connection and chooses whatever quality will not make it stutter

If you hover over "best" with your mouse, it will tell you which quality it selected for you

Ah, thanks to you both. I didn't notice that.

So if there is no playback after a live event and I cannot watch on my iPad or iPhone (only available devices) can I get a refund? I know no one on here knows the answer...just a rhetorical question.

Z

I'm with you! I'm trying to not get too angry but they better do something to make this better. Edited by drummergirl
  • Like 1