DrumScorps - download now for iOS and Android!

Just found and installed the app from the Apple App Store. Looks great!

Now, let's get this season started so we can really put it to work!

This is great. Well done.

My apologies if this has already been addressed, but what do you expect the turn around time to be with regards to scores getting pushed out to the app?

The scores are driven by the same data we use for the DCP Caption Ranking System .... which often are updated within just a few minutes of release. Sometimes it takes a bit longer ... but most of the time we're pretty quick.

but not with the tee shirts......................................................yet. Come on, tour is three months long. :-)

I'll tell you what, for every 1K downloads we get, I'll give out a free t-shirt with the DrumScorps logo. First one will go to you, perhaps the rest will be given out through some sort of contest on Twitter.

I'm not kidding, so start telling everyone you know to download the app!

Running great on my Galaxy S4!

Have you considered adding in the DCP forums? It would be great to access these off of an app.

The DCP Forums already provide a 'mobile version', if your browser identifies itself as a mobile device. I find this 'mobile version' very functional and extremely easy to navigate and select what I want to view.

Simply visit the DCP Forums with your mobile device.

(If you're having problems with this, please post a note in the Member Service Center Forum - where someone can have a look and get back with you.)

The DCP Forums already provide a 'mobile version', if your browser identifies itself as a mobile device. I find this 'mobile version' very functional and extremely easy to navigate and select what I want to view.

Simply visit the DCP Forums with your mobile device.

(If you're having problems with this, please post a note in the Member Service Center Forum - where someone can have a look and get back with you.)

Agreed. I actually prefer using the mobile website over the normal website because when I click on a topic, it takes me exactly to the first post I haven't read, instead of me having to remember the last post I read and finding it.

Crossmen have Bergenfield New Jersey listed for their location. DID MY TIME MACHINE WORK?

Also the recap feature is really cool, like how the top 3 for each caption and subcaption are highlighted.

The data for the Crossmen's location has been updated.

The recap format is the same we've had for a number of years now for our Caption Ranking System scores. Ordinal values are provided for all captions and sub-captions ... and the top 3 (using the Gold, Silver, and Bronze metaphor) are indicated. There are a number of really cool things in those pages - check it out.

Agreed. I actually prefer using the mobile website over the normal website because when I click on a topic, it takes me exactly to the first post I haven't read, instead of me having to remember the last post I read and finding it.

You can do the same thing on the normal website by clicking on the 'dot' or 'star' in front of the topic title.

• Like 5

You can do the same thing on the normal website by clicking on the 'dot' or 'star' in front of the topic title.

Mind blown. Thanks for that!

LOL!!

I can see it now...

On any given show night...right after the show is over...I'll have DCP up on one desktop monitor, DCI.org on the other monitor and DrumScorps on my tablet and I'll be feverishly clicking and tapping...trying to get the scores just as soon as I can.

I expect others will be doing the same. Anyone want to take bets on which of those three will crawl to a stop first?

btw, I don't have a Windows Phone, but I do have a Win8.1 tablet. Do you have a version of this app that'll run on it? I guess it would have to be a normal Win8.1 app, eh?

Edited by Herk