2016 Prediction Thread

Yes these are all just speculations. I could be way off base...and probably am when it comes to some corps...but then again it is an extremely competitive a activity nowadays.

But I will have you know, I've been among the most accurate the past couple years in prediciting placements. Does that mean anything for this season? Time will tell, but I'm more concerned with everyone putting on the most entertaining performance they can muster.

Yes these are all just speculations. I could be way off base...and probably am when it comes to some corps...but then again it is an extremely competitive a activity nowadays.

But I will have you know, I've been among the most accurate the past couple years in prediciting placements. Does that mean anything for this season? Time will tell, but I'm more concerned with everyone putting on the most entertaining performance they can muster.

What are your picks for the lottery? 😛

i think this is your original prediction for 2015. I added the corps actual placement.

1) Blue Devils (1)
2) Bluecoats (3)
3) SCV (5)
4) Cadets (4)
5) Cavaliers (9)
6) Crown (2)
7) Phantom (7)
8) Blue Stars (11)
9) Blue Knights (6)
10) Scouts (8)
11) Boston (10)
12)Crossmen (12)
Edited by corpsband
  • Like 4

1. Crown (trying not to be a homer but everything I've seen so far.....wow!)

2. Blooooo

3. BD

4. Cadets

5. BK (Maybe wishful thinking bit I think they will continue to move up.)

6. SCV

7. Scouts

8. Cavaliers

9. Blue stars

10. Phantom

11. Boston

12. Crossmen

Edited by Crownfan33
  • Like 1

In terms of Open Class, my eyes are on Genesis latter in the season. In addition to fielding a full corps the last two years, they HUGELY expanded their tour to over 20 shows this year.

Didn't realize too that they have only ascended in placement at semis every year since their founding. Think they will be someone to watch in 2016.

In terms of Open Class, my eyes are on Genesis latter in the season. In addition to fielding a full corps the last two years, they HUGELY expanded their tour to over 20 shows this year.

Didn't realize too that they have only ascended in placement at semis every year since their founding. Think they will be someone to watch in 2016.

I'd watch for Legends. They are fielding their first full hornline and corps. They have an interesting concept that can work well.

• Like 1