2016 Prediction Thread

10. Boston Crusaders - I'll buy in to some of the hype from [redacted] Liahona, and Craiga. I think they have a cool design and have high potential for visual GE.

I could only imagine what you'd think if I really started drinking it all up....hahaha

Kool_Aid_Man.jpeg

• Like 2

I could only imagine what you'd think if I really started drinking it all up....hahaha

Kool_Aid_Man.jpeg

You've hyped with your 2016 predictions for your former Corps ( Boston ) on here about as much as Dem. Party Chairperson Debbie Wasserman Schultz has hyped the 2016 presidential candidacy of Vermont's Bernie Sanders ( lol!)

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3

For my part, I don't think I've hyped a thing. I have made no comments regarding placements, scoring, or results. I only have reported what I have seen in person...that is, BAC is significantly better than last year at this time. No hype.

• Like 2

For my part, I don't think I've hyped a thing. I have made no comments regarding placements, scoring, or results. I only have reported what I have seen in person...that is, BAC is significantly better than last year at this time. No hype.

I picked Boston last week for 10th. Thats because I want to dine on delicious crow. If they finish lower than this I want to be able to blame Craiga. I try to cover all the bases whenever humanly possible.

• Like 1

I picked Boston last week for 10th. Thats because I want to dine on delicious crow. If they finish lower than this I want to be able to blame Craiga. I try to cover all the bases whenever humanly possible.

Well it's good to plan ahead
  • Like 1

That must be terribly, terribly taxing on you. Where are the rest of your infield buddies??

I'm amending mine, based on video and recordings, as well as rehearsals I've attended. Finals only.

1. BD

2. SCV

3. Crown

4. Cadets

5. Madison

6. Bluecoats

7. BK

8. Cavaliers

9. Boston

10. Blue Stars

11. Regiment

12. Academy

• Like 1

I agree with one exception. Reluctantly I would put Crown over SCV only because I just don't think SCV's hornline can overtake Crown's. But then again SCV's percussion could balance that out by over taking Crown's percussion.