2016 Prediction Thread

I was going to wait until Sunday after I saw BAC but I will do this now based on nothing more than everyone's comments so far and how I think things will fall. Good luck to all MM's this year. It is going to be a dogfight all the way until Indy.

1. Blue Devils

2. Bluecoats

3. Crown

4. Cadets

5. Blue Knights

6. Boston

7. Santa Clara

8. Cavaliers

9. Madison

10. Phantom

11. Blue Stars

12. Crossmen

13. Academy

14. Troopers

15. Oregon

I know I have Boston moving way up but I think they have had things holding them back the last couple of years that are not hindering them this year. They have staffed up and geared up with more focus on programming and performance.

• Like 1

Bold. I like it. Not much talk of BAC lately on this thread.

I was going to wait until Sunday after I saw BAC but I will do this now based on nothing more than everyone's comments so far and how I think things will fall. Good luck to all MM's this year. It is going to be a dogfight all the way until Indy.1. Blue Devils2. Bluecoats3. Crown4. Cadets5. Blue Knights6. Boston7. Santa Clara8. Cavaliers9. Madison10. Phantom11. Blue Stars12. Crossmen13. Academy14. Troopers15. OregonI know I have Boston moving way up but I think they have had things holding them back the last couple of years that are not hindering them this year. They have staffed up and geared up with more focus on programming and performance.

I hope you don't make any wagers based on this.

• Like 1

Crossmen did a trilogy in early 90s I believe.

Yea, Songs for the planet Earth. Their highest placement was one of those shows with the ? drill set...

• Like 1

Yea, Songs for the planet Earth. Their highest placement was one of those shows with the ? drill set...

What a wonderful show!

• Like 1

Yea, I finally listened to the Field Pass, and Cesario says good things from Madison, AND Cavaliers, and Phantom, and Blue Stars, and Boston.

Crazy year....

• Like 1