Troopers/Madison Preview LIVE Discussion

Thanx. My flight is scheduled to land at 8:05 and google says that its 20 minutes to Ben Davis HS, so we'll see.

Now, if only my 6-10pm Wednesday HazMat class in Bloomington was magically cancelled lol.. I hate missing shows so close.

Be safe, my friend. Be safe.

• Like 1

Oh the electric bill tonight!!!

One TV would have be on the Stanley Cup, as the one sibling in Chicagoland has Blackhawk season tickets, and the Floridian cheers Tampa Bay. (I'm holding the money.)

The computer screen will have the DCI broadcast from Ben Davis. Go Troop, Go Scouts.

Then another will be hoping for the periscope from Granville and the duo at Denniston.

Maybe I'll go to PC Richards or Best Buy or Apple or some store and talk the floor staff into programming three neighboring screens....

Oh the electric bill tonight!!!

One TV would have be on the Stanley Cup, as the one sibling in Chicagoland has Blackhawk season tickets, and the Floridian cheers Tampa Bay. (I'm holding the money.)

The computer screen will have the DCI broadcast from Ben Davis. Go Troop, Go Scouts.

Then another will be hoping for the periscope from Granville and the duo at Denniston.

Maybe I'll go to PC Richards or Best Buy or Apple or some store and talk the floor staff into programming three neighboring screens....

Go Bruins. (Yeah, I know....just couldn't resist saying it....)

I'm betting there will be no Periscoping from "The Kinetic Noise of the Power of Ten".

Trying to wait till 6:00 when the Troopers/Madison thing start. Torn between watching it on my laptop at Starbuck vs. watching from my iPhone 4S on 4G at home.

Oh, and GO BOLTS!!!!!

Hockey Fights are not allowed to break out during drum corps contests in DCI, not even if it is BAC's anniversary.

Screw no hockey fights...I've got Sanderson, Jonathan, and Miller on my side. Wanna' go at it? :bleah:

And guess what? I'm not even a Bostonian. Ha, ha, ha, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,..... :tounge2:

Edited by HornTeacher

yeah, but Blessed Sacrament and St. Lucy's are no longer with us,

St. Rita's have morphed into the suburbs

Even Cadets and Bloo are making nice tonight in Ohio

It might be retro, but it won't play in today's DCI. The Backyard Brawl means something entirely other in this 21st century world of drum corps.

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

yeah, but Blessed Sacrament and St. Lucy's are no longer with us,

St. Rita's have morphed into the suburbs

It might be retro, but it won't play in today's DCI. The Backyard Brawl means something entirely other in this 21st century world of drum corps.

We always heard the legends of the brawls that would happen in the 60's. One almost broke out on tour in 2012 when a rookie from another corps attempted to enter our tour bus and steal the DM's saber as an initiation dare.

We always heard the legends of the brawls that would happen in the 60's. One almost broke out on tour in 2012 when a rookie from another corps attempted to enter our tour bus and steal the DM's saber as an initiation dare.

or the Cavalier who "borrowed" a Blue Devil uniform for his bus tour after both corps had departed the parking lot of the previous contest... The lawyers almost had a brawl on that one. BD had some "fun" with Cavies' rookie initiation at Murfreesboro which changed some customs in both corps I hear.

people haven't changed, just the way they express themselves. texting, DCPing, etc., etc.

Edited by xandandl